Monday, August 22, 2005

Returning to the studio . . .


Angela and I had a great weekend. We finally had time to hold our Spanish tapas party. There are pictures somewhere and we might post them somewhere. It was a long weekend with a lot of food and drink and now that it is over I am returning to the world of the studio. I was able to get a 8-speaker panning system set up last week before taking time away (basically I can move the sound around an 8-speaker ring which sorrounds the listener.) I will have to see how that works out in practical use. So, I plan to spend the next week down in the studio. I will be working with Dr. Cliona Doris, harpist, to record mediation, meditation, mediation (for harp and electronics) this Tuesday. I will publish the recording to my website in the next few weeks. In the meantime . . . back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home