Friday, August 26, 2005

Studio going well . . .

Well, I have gotten off to a good start. Very happy to be working. I gave up the idea of creating the separate plugins. They just kept crashing the computer and weren't working very well. But, besides that, Cliona and I recorded three takes of of the harp piece (see previous post). Unfortunately there was a big outdoor concert going on in the park (a mile away) and it was bouncing off the music building. So, we were lucky to get three takes in. Jason Dixon (see link at right) was really a sport. He made a great recording. He even offered to mix the recording down for me. Thanks Jason. Hopefully I will have a copy of the recording up on the website in the next few weeks. But, probably not before I get back from Barcelona. Still looking forward to that little trip. I am hoping to have my bio on the website (it needs a rewrite) by the end of the weekend. So much to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home