Monday, November 14, 2005

Focused . . .

Good morning listeners!

As part of my reawakening (I just got up 20 minutes ago), I am attempting to make an organized effort to keep the website and this blog current. What does that mean? Well, for starters, I probably need to be a bit more organized (or organised, for the Eire/UK crowd). So, this morning, hopefully I will get a few things done:

I am meeting with students at 10:00 to go over some projects and then heading off to SARC to listen to the newly completed work, Panoption, in the Sonic Lab (42 speakers, man!). Then I need to get in gear and begin working on the next piece (the final one for my portfolio, whew!). Coffee is on the boil so I am off and going . . .

Additionally, I am looking forward to putting my name in the hat for a few grants and residencies here in Europe. I need to get on those this week.

Have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home