Thursday, November 17, 2005

Oh, my aching head . . .

It's a slow morning due to last night's fast music. Enjoyed meeting Klip AV. Nick Collins is a real stand-up guy (and a great dancer!) and Frederic (with his slavish addiciton to OS 9) provided a wonderful visual complement to Nick's hyperactive music. Nick and Frederic are in residence through Saturday and I am looking forward to their concert this afternoon as well as the talk and workshop over the next few days.

As for me, the tape piece is in the bag. It needs a few tweaks, but that is about an hour of work. I've yet to decide if I want to do it as 24 channels or just keeping with the standard eight. I plan to spend the next two days working on some Max/MSP processes in preparation for the last portfolio work. Ok, signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home