Friday, November 10, 2006

Muchas idomas . . .

Well,

It's nice to see the comments are flowing in. To answer a few questions. I will return to Belfast on the 13th to pick up some papers from the registrar (my diploma). Then off to the US to hang with the family. Note to JD, will have to check out the new Xenakis edition . . . BTW, began my talk by playing Concrete PH as the other people walked into the room. Spoooookey! Good to hear you went into the studio to do some work . . . if you need any help, just give me a shout. : - ) Uh, Hilda is about an hour (hour an a half if pulling a trailer) from Fredericksburg, Texas. Find Gillespie County, almost the geographic middle of the state, Fredericksburg is the county seat.

See you all next week.

jason

1 Comments:

Blogger mutantsounds said...

That reminds me - I lent my copy to someone, must try to remember who...

Hope you're having a blast in Helsinki!

Oh yeah - Durdelurdelurdelurdelurdelurdelur-grad-gee-a-shun?

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home